Home Security 85dB Warning High Sensitive LCD Photoelectric Independent CO Gas Sensor Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Alarm Detector
1. LCD displayer with a blue back ground light
2. Loud 85 decibel alarm
3. Permanent carbon monoxide sensor
4. Powered by 2X1.5V AA batteries
5. The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in alarm mode
6. One lsquochirprsquo every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds) or the unit is malfunctioning ( green LED is out).
7. Aarm memory feature: if the unit ever alarms, pressing the button, green LED well flashes once every second for one minute and the peak alarm level will indicate on the LCD.
8. Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operational and reset the unit during CO alarm.
9. Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status
10. 3 digits LCD displayer is optional. lsquoErrrsquo on the LCD to indicate the unit is malfuntioning. lsquoLbrsquo on the LCD to indicate it low battery and need replacement. lsquo999ppmrsquo on the LCD to indicate CO level over 999ppm. If the CO leakage is less than 999ppm but over 30ppm, it would show its actual concentration.
11. Blue back light will be lighted when pressing the test button or alarming.
12. The unit will sound lsquochirprsquo and red LED flashes once as power up.
13. Power saving feature: The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5 seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps every minute to save the battery.
independent CO gas detector/Carbon monoxide gas detector
Power supply:2 AA size 1.5V batteries (not included)
Sensitivity & time: 50ppm, alarms within 60-90 minutes,
100ppm, alarms within 10-40 minutes,
300ppm, alarms within 3 minutes
Standby current:< 50uA (without LCD); <200uA (with LCD)
Operation Ambient condition:5-40 degree, 20-90%R.H.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1X Co detector